The older my kids get, the fewer funny things they say. And, if they do say something cute, I wouldn't dare share it on my blog for fear of embarrassing them too much. However, this one I think I can share.
Grant: Momma, you know when you're a little kid, you don't think too much about the politics of things.
Me: (thinking "Oh no! He wants to talk politics like his dad!") Politics?
Grant: You know, you don't think about where the money comes from. I mean we live in this house and it's ours. You don't think about the money that has to be paid.
Me: Mmm... yes, ignorance is bliss, and childhood is wonderful.
I guess he thinks he's grown up now that he knows about "the politics of life". Gotta love that boy!
3 comments:
Politics. Yeah, I know what you mean Grant.
He's a smart boy.
I think he's on to something. If you can figure out how and where the money flows, you will know a lot about politics.
Bob B.
Post a Comment