Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday Movie Time

We spent Thanksgiving in Las Cruces with Kyle's parents. We sat around after turkey and all the fixings and debated about whether or not we should venture to the mall the next day. We all opted for sleeping in late and instead headed for a movie in the afternoon. We saw one of Disney's newest movies, "Bolt". I have been very disappointed in Disney/Pixar movies as of late. The last animated movie I enjoyed was "Cars"---that's been awhile. I'm happy to say that "Bolt" will be another favorite in the Bamberg household. If you're looking for a good kid movie this holiday season, go see "Bolt". You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

I'm with you, no black friday shopping here, we slept in. Wow how the family is growing, I hardly recognize them. Lauren

Sydni said...

I'm sure we'll hardly recognize your 2 either! When are you guys coming back for a visit? It's been a long time!