Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can you spell this for me??


If you look real close, you can see Chloe's "Christmas list" that she made for Grant. She's written a list of things she thinks her brother might like for Christmas from her.
"Lego, video game, dart gun, book" She's driving us crazy asking us to spell words for her. She's now working on a list for Abby, so I assume her plans include lists for the rest of the family as well. Shh... don't tell Grant what's on his list!

3 comments:

Tania said...

sydni, this is sooo cute!!! You know I have one too right? taniasboys.spaces.live.com
I am happy you are doing this because I have been wondering how you all are doing. My girl is so big. She probably doesn't even remember me :)

Sydni said...

Yep, I check yours out every now and again. I'm just comment challenged. :) No way has your girl forgotten you!

Tania said...

Thats good. Because I think of her every day!!! Miss you guys!!
T