Shiny Christmas balls, tinsel, lights, glitter….Christmas decorating, here we come! Can you say, "Hobby Lobby"? I'm addicted to that place, and I have passed my addiction down to my three girls. We've only made two trips there this week--trying to limit our spending! Grant? Oh yeah, he hates Hobby Lobby. We dropped him off at the office to stay with Dad.
First order of business? The white, bare wall over my kitchen table. Since we turned our living room into a school room last year, the wall that used to house the white board and maps no longer has anything to cover it. Chloe's words say it best, "It's awful Mom." So, we stocked up on lots of red and green and a little gold, and I made myself a wreath.
Curl ribbon tied the Christmas balls on securely.
We choose a few candy Christmas picks and secured them with twisty-ties.
A few gold bows and viola! The wall looks much better.
Happy decorating everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment