Saturday, March 21, 2015

Catching Up with Allison's Confections

I haven't kept up very well with Allison's creations in the kitchen lately.  Thought I'd better post a few of things that I was able to get a quick picture of before they all got eaten!


I just love this cupcake!  It couldn't be more perfect looking.  And the cherry cake with buttercream frosting tasted as good as it looked.
Valentine cupcakes for home group



Pound cake with strawberries and cream with chocolate decorations served on china plates.  She treats her family well for Valentine's Day.


I got a special peaches and cream topped cake with white candy melt decorations since I have both strawberry and chocolate allergies.  Thanks Allison!



 These were absolutely killing me that I couldn't eat them.  Peanut butter cake with chocolate chips topped with a swirl of chocolate peanut butter frosting.  Divine!  



These cupcakes are an example of Allison's "I'm going to make something easy and fast this week."  Hmmm...  Yeah.

2 comments:

Linda Beckham said...

Allison could have her cooking show on TV!

Unknown said...

Just my two cents but I think Miss Allison needs a baking business on FB. Imagine the wedding/birthday/party cupcakes she could do this summer!! They all look AMAZING!