Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tennis Boy

Spring tennis time with its mixture of sunny days, rain, and wind keeps us guessing about whether or not practice will actually happen or a match date will be kept.  Wednesday of last week turned out cool and sunny--perfect day for a game of tennis.  I am, as always, left wishing I could get a better picture of my tennis playing boy.  Standing in the sun, peering though a hole in the chain link fence, and trying to remember that tennis is a gentleman's sport (don't cheer too loudly) make up the game of being a tennis mom.  And so, pictures taken through a chain link fence are the best I'm going to get.  Grant held the number one seed on his team Wednesday, and he won his singles match against a tough opponent!




Way to go Grant!!!


3 comments:

Bob Beckham said...

Looking good, Grant. Do you play on a high school team?
Papa

Sydni said...

Dad, he plays on the homeschool JV team. He wants very badly to play some year for the high school close to our house on the varsity team.

Linda Beckham said...

Looking good Grant!