Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Allison got out of bed this morning at 5:00 A.M. to prepare the "Mother's Day Cafe" menu and table setting. I dined in elegance! I got taken to lunch at my favorite place--Los Cuates. Allison and Abby are getting ready to give me a nice foot rub and pedicure. Grant is full of hugs and kisses for his Momma, and the following is a letter for me that Chloe dictated to Kyle. I feel like the luckiest mom alive today! Happy Mother's day to all my readers who are moms!

"Why Chloe Loves Momma"

I love you because you feed me, you give me naps when Daddy can't, you give us good discipline, and you help me do my school. I also love you for reading me books, letting me skip naps, letting me watch movies, and having Gillian come over to play. I like how you look, your hair and bangs, and how you wear your clothes. You are a beautiful Momma.

Love,

Chloe XOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Simply precious! Sounds like a wonderful Mother's day indeed! You are blessed Sydni!

Linda B. said...

What sweet children you have indeed. I had a nice Mother's Day too. It was nice to talk with my daughters this weekend. Love to you both.

Mom

Unknown said...

Aaaww! It sounds like you had a great mother's day. Happy belated mother's day!
Crystal P

Tania said...

That is wonderful! I love the sweet little things that kids do for us... and the big ones!! Happy mothers day my friend!!
Tania