Tuesday, July 07, 2009

No Pictures Yet :(

Many of you have been asking about camp, and about camp pictures. We had a fabulous time. Camp was awesome. I have some good pictures, but in order to post them, I have to make them smaller, so Blogger will accept them. We used our expensive camera to take pictures at camp, and well, the picture files are just too big. Resizing them takes time--time that I don't have this week due to answering phones for Kyle at the office. I'll do my best to get some posted ASAP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use the excellent, free Picasa to manage your pictures, and it can upload directly to Blogger, resizing in the process. It also takes all your quickly-made edits and automatically applies them as it uploads, without actually changing the original image file.

http://picasa.google.com/

Sydni said...

Mmm..okay, I'll look into that. Thanks!