Monday, February 01, 2010

Give a Mouth a Cookie

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. I did not mean to blog about that great picture book that all young kids adore called If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Give a Mouth a Cookie is a new website that has hit the internet, and my very dear friends in Dallas are the creators of this fabulous new site. Do you need a gift idea for someone having a birthday? Maybe you know a college student that needs a little TLC package. Go directly to this website and be prepared for mouth watering cookie images and descriptions to overload your senses. Better yet, once you've searched the site and found your favorite cookie, order a dozen. You won't be disappointed! You haven't bought a cookie yet that tastes as good as these cookies. As a matter of fact, you probably haven't even baked one in your kitchen that tastes as delicious as these cookies. If you order, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Product Details

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh man! I can't resist cookies and I am trying so hard to be on a good diet. I think I will have to by myself some for Valentine's Day. Hehe

Linda B. said...

Hey! That is a very good pitch for your friends cookies. Are they going to hire you as their marketing director? I think you are a natural.

Sarah said...

What a clever idea!