What a fat little Robin! He ate well through the winter :)
oh how I love robins! we don't have them where I live, you are so lucky! I have to travel to a big wilderness park about 1/2 hour away to see Robins.
My boys were just telling me that they are tired of the tree skeletons, but they like being able to see the birds easily.
WooHoo! You gotta love spring time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fat little Robin! He ate well through the winter :)
oh how I love robins! we don't have them where I live, you are so lucky! I have to travel to a big wilderness park about 1/2 hour away to see Robins.
My boys were just telling me that they are tired of the tree skeletons, but they like being able to see the birds easily.
WooHoo! You gotta love spring time!
Post a Comment