August for me means planning another homeschooling year. It means school is getting close to starting, and I'd better get busy and get organized. Earlier this summer, I almost went crazy with the explosion of books, paper, pens, notebooks, etc that seemed to take over our house. I wanted it all contained, so my men went to work for me.


Chloe will get my old desk, and I bought a nice big roomy desk for myself that my dear husband found for me on Craig's list. I love our new school room. I'll have to post more pictures later when it looks a little more presentable.

6 comments:
That is so nice! What did you do with the couches?
Very nice!
Well, the couches are currently in our den--four couches in one room. Yikes! We are trying to sell them. Hopefully they will be gone by the time you get here at the end of the week!
Looks really nice. It will make going back to school more fun!
Sydni,
I *LOVE* your new school room! I linked to your blog when I saw your post on the thread with the "tell us to 'settle down, class'" comment. Too funny. I love your desk with the cabinets above. I'll bet you're keeping all your answer keys and such up there. Please post more pics when you can. I love to see other people's rooms. Makes me feel all motivated to organize. I'm neck deep in Homschool Tracker plans right now. Aargh!!
Just had a thought....How do you get any work done with the mountain right outside that big window?
Post a Comment