Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Birthday and Congratulations: April 16, 2016

This picture seems all too familiar.  Haven't I posted this already?  I'm sure I have!  Just two years ago--a picture just like this one but with a different girl in the middle.  I went searching for it, but I didn't find that picture that is burned in my memory--not on my blog anyway.  I found this graduation post instead.  Well, it IS different although in my mind, it feels the same.  I graduated another daughter at the same place, in the same cap and gown just two years ago! 





How blessed we were to have all four grandparents at a second graduation!


These three have been the best of friends for a long time!

Two peas in a pod

Oh my how grown-up these two look!  In just 6 short years, it will be their turn. 

This graduation day also happened to be Allison's 20th birthday! Nothing like cupcakes for a cupcake girl.  Since no one in this family can decorate cupcakes as well as Allison, we decided to surprise her with cupcakes from her favorite cupcake shop in town. 

Happy birthday Allison.  We look forward to seeing what the Lord does in your life in the coming year.  We love you!

No comments: