Monday, May 05, 2014

Graduation: April 26, 2014

I don't think anything can ever prepare parents for the fact that kids grow up fast.  It happens.  We are told it will happen.  We are told it will happen fast.  We think we get it.  We think we will be ready for it.  As Allison walked down the aisle to take her seat among the graduating class of 2014, I knew she was ready even though I am left feeling like so many things didn't get done, didn't get taught, and didn't get said.  Since graduation only one short week ago, she's been driving herself around and planning for college.  Yep, she's ready.  I guess I'll never be!


Love this baby!  I miss snuggling her.

Handing off the diploma




How fun to graduate with a cousin!

Lots of support

All four grandparents got to witness the occasion!  We are blessed.

Congratulations class of 2014!!

No comments: