This red blob on my kitchen counter is not your normal playdough! It definitely does not resemble the stuff that comes in a can in the toy section of most stores, and is a far better playdough than any recipe I've ever tried before. This stuff is great!
This playdough not only feels smooth, but has a nice red color and smells like cherries. It won't leave your hands with a stinky smell, and clean-up was a snap. So, what is this miracle playdough's secret ingredient? A packet of Kool-Aid!Homemade Playdough
1 pkg. Kool-Aid (any flavor)
2 C. flour
2 C. boiling water
1 C. salt
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Mix flour, salt, and Kool-Aid in bowl. Add oil and water. Stir well. Knead on counter until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Store in a ziplock bag.


5 comments:
Great dough recipe! Does any of the red color come off on hands or the table?
No, the red color did not come off on anything! This stuff is really great!
I have a recipe for Chocolate play dough that is edible. It is meant for special needs kids who mouth everything. I only made it once because Ben kept eating it!
I can see how eating chocolate playdough might be more fun than playing with it!
Thanks for the recipe. I will need this when the Bambergs come to Pearland for Christmas!
Post a Comment