Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Grant!

The birthday fun started before the actual birthday. Hinkle Family Fun and a good friend...

Throw in a few sisters...

...some video games and lots of tickets, and a fun night has been had by all!

Stop with a Saturday outing with a friend the fun did not. Grant's real birthday today is.

Believe our boy turned 10 today, we cannot!

His favorite meal we ate, lasagna. Yes, hmmm.

His favorite flavor, lemon, his talented sister made him a birthday cake in.

Quite a feat, blowing out ten candles in one breath is. Yeesssss.

We hope, a very happy birthday, Grant, you had!

(Most 10 year old boys will understand my post without an explanation, but for those who think I've gone crazy and can't write a coherent sentence anymore, check out this website The Yoda Speak Generator. Much fun this website is. Yes, hmm.)

3 comments:

Tania said...

Happy happy birthday sweet Grant!!! I can't believe how old our kids are getting!!! Sigh... :D Glad he had a good celebration!!

Leigh Ann said...

I understood your post perfectly!

Happy birthday Grant!

Linda B. said...

Well I thought you had gone nuts. I'm glad you explained that for the old folk. Happy birthday again Grant!!