OH WOW!!!! That is cool I love nature shots
Yikes! Glad you were inside for that. I think hail is pretty but that's it's only redeeming feature!
Did you have any damage?I hate hailstorms. We hardly get any here, but this May/June we had three hailstorms within two weeks!
Don't like hail, but wouldn't mind some right now. I'm a bit tired of sun and 80 degrees!
I hope your cars were inside.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH WOW!!!! That is cool I love nature shots
Yikes! Glad you were inside for that. I think hail is pretty but that's it's only redeeming feature!
Did you have any damage?
I hate hailstorms. We hardly get any here, but this May/June we had three hailstorms within two weeks!
Don't like hail, but wouldn't mind some right now. I'm a bit tired of sun and 80 degrees!
I hope your cars were inside.
Post a Comment