The little guy in the front with the brown on his head looks kinda like a viking holding a torch?? Maybe
Legos are so much more fun than when I was a kid. Neat!
My 10yo ds definitively stated, "Lego, Rock Star." I think I agree = ). Very cool!
I like the guy playing the keyboard!
Definitely a Lego Band. I love the drum sticks!
I also am going to guess Viking, but then we have been watching How to Train Your Dragon, so maybe I just have Vikings on the brain.
I am thinking it must be a Christian band.
I love all the creative answers! Grant and Abby would just say, "It's a band." I thought it was pretty clever.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The little guy in the front with the brown on his head looks kinda like a viking holding a torch?? Maybe
Legos are so much more fun than when I was a kid. Neat!
My 10yo ds definitively stated, "Lego, Rock Star." I think I agree = ).
Very cool!
I like the guy playing the keyboard!
Definitely a Lego Band. I love the drum sticks!
I also am going to guess Viking, but then we have been watching How to Train Your Dragon, so maybe I just have Vikings on the brain.
I am thinking it must be a Christian band.
I love all the creative answers! Grant and Abby would just say, "It's a band." I thought it was pretty clever.
Post a Comment