I'm finally with it enough to post a weekly report! We've had way to much "special" in our lives for the last 2 months. It's been fun, but I'm ready to get back to "normal"--whatever that means for a homeschooler.
This certainly doesn't look normal....but it was fun!
Grant and Chloe are diving into a study of the human body. The building blocks of life kicked off our study. The above is a jello model of the cell.
Grant shoving the nucleus of his cell into the Jello cytoplasm.
Chloe making her cell.
No, no one was murdered in our home this week. We are merely conducting an investigation of the human body. More to come on this project next week.

Tracing a ticklish boy
Chloe and I made cookies for our Wednesday night Bible classes.
I just love this frosting recipe for cookies!

Allison made these beautiful cupcakes last weekend for our home group. Check out her instructions for them here.
5 comments:
Those cupcakes look yummy and pretty.
Love the cells. I need to do some science fun with my kiddos. Thank you for sharing.
The cupcake rack--I want one. I love the jello cells. I use to trace the kids on the floor too, but I just used the arms out stretched and sent a hug to Grandma.
YEA!! Your post and projects are making me excited to get back to life science year after next! Your jello cell model turned out so much better than ours did in 1st! ;)
I like the cells. The cookies and cupcakes look good.
Love the science projects! The cookies and cupcakes are too beautiful to eat. Good job! Oh, and I love the new background for your blog picture.
Post a Comment