SO precious! I always love to see the audience at the wedding smiling fit to split over the flower girls. She is just adorable.
Chloe you are soooo beautiful! I know you enjoyed being a flower girl. You make a really good one!
She did a superb job !!! She is so precious to us!!! Carol was given something to give Chloe from Ethan... He got her something at Peter Piper after you all left.. ;) I think she will always be his first love!!!
Heehee! We got the little gift last night. Tell Ethan thank you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO precious! I always love to see the audience at the wedding smiling fit to split over the flower girls. She is just adorable.
Chloe you are soooo beautiful! I know you enjoyed being a flower girl. You make a really good one!
She did a superb job !!! She is so precious to us!!! Carol was given something to give Chloe from Ethan... He got her something at Peter Piper after you all left.. ;) I think she will always be his first love!!!
Heehee! We got the little gift last night. Tell Ethan thank you!
Post a Comment