Living in the high desert has given us one thing we didn't have too much of when we lived in humid Texas---dry, bleeding, and chapped lips. Chloe has accumulated quite a collection of chapsticks and lipbalms in her short 6 years of life, and because of illness yesterday, her lips were in need of some moisturizing today. The following was my conversation with her:
Chloe: (smelling like a candy factory as she approached and pooching out her shiny lips for me to see) Hi mom. I put lip stuff on.
Me: Mmm... I see that you did.
Chloe: Well, first I put on my Sprite lip gloss. Then I put on my cotton candy lip gloss. You know, the kind that has a roller ball. Then, I put on my vanilla lip gloss.
Me: Well, your lips sure did need some help, and they do look better now. How much did you say you put on?
Chloe: First, Sprite. Then, cotton candy. And last, vanilla----3 scoops.
Well, if you have chapped lips, take it from Chloe. Three scoops of vanilla lip balm on top of whatever else you decide to apply, should just about do the trick.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA I love it!!! 3 scoops! :D She is too much. She has always been able to bring a smile to my face!! :) Thanks for sharing!!
She always has the right words to express herself.
Post a Comment