Saturday, February 28, 2009

At Least She's Honest

The following was my conversation with Chloe one day last week when we were having an afternoon snack.

Mom: I don't want you too eat to much of this snack because it will ruin your dinner.

Chloe: (very thoughtful) Mom? What are we having for dinner tonight?

Mom: We are having cheesy ham and potato soup.

Chloe: I want to ruin my dinner then because that stuff is gross!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hehe! Smart little thing :)

Tania said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! what?! That dinner sounds FANTASTIC to me!!!!! Good girl.. don't keep them wondering! Speak your mind!! That will come in handy when the boys start knocking.... ;o)
Tania

Unknown said...

that is cute.....what ended up happening? did she ruin her dinner???

Linda B. said...

hahahahahahahahahaha. Chloe reminds me of her mother when she was a little girl.

Mom

Sydni said...

Mmmm... that does sound like something I would have said! And no Eden, she didn't ruin her dinner. She ate the soup with an awful look on her face! I should have snapped a picture of that face!