Happy birthday mom!
My mom is enjoying beautiful Cambria, California today on her birthday. I can't get through on my cell phone to wish her a happy day. So, if you have access to a computer Mom--have a good one, and we'll call you later.
For those of you wondering who "Gigi" is and how in the world to pronounce that name, here is the explanation. Gigi is pronounced like "Geegee" with a hard "g" sound. Gigi was supposed to be "granny", but all Allison could say when she started talking was "Gigi". Mom liked that name better, so Gigi it is! Grandchild #1 gets to do all the choosing!
2 comments:
Aww!! Happy birthday!! Thank you for giving birth to a wonderful daughter for me to be blessed with as a friend!
Tania
Hey!! Here I am finally. Thanks for the birthday greeting and you are quite welcome, Tania. I thank God for giving me a wonderful daughter. She turned out pretty good wouldn't you say? I have had a difficult time finding the blogspot. I finally remembered to NOT put spaced between followthetumbleweedroad. I think I'm missing some brain cells now that I'm 63. We had a fabulous time in Cambria. I want to move there.
Mom (Gigi)
Post a Comment