Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday: Weekly Report

Allison and Abby worked diligently on a report about dolphins
and are learning to depend on a thesaurus.


Grant amused himself by telling jokes and riddles all week.


In addition to learning the letter "X", Chloe worked on her baking skills.
Yum! Lemon cupcakes!


These are a couple of books Grant, Chloe, and I enjoyed this week. Curious George's First Day of School is a brand new Curious George book. For Chloe, books don't get better than that! Roxaboxen by Alice McLerran is a wonderful, imaginative story based on Ms. McLerran's mother's memory of times she had as a girl. In Roxaboxen, the children can be whoever they wish. They can drive, ride horses, and build houses. This book gives me a warm fuzzy feeling everytime I read it! Don't miss this book with your younger children!

Oh, and lastly----Allison made a 95 on her Science test today!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the pic of the two girls at the table, they are getting so big, and beautiful.

Tania said...

yayayayy!!!! Good job Allison!! Chloe, those cupcakes look really yummy~!!! I made cupcakes yesterday.. but they weren't nearly that interesting! :)Have a super terrific weekend!!!
Tania

Sarah said...

I love reading your weekly reports Sydni! All the things that you have the kiddos doing is just amazing! I am blown away that Chloe bakes so well too! Way to go Bamberg family on completing another week!

Robin said...

Looks like a great week. We love Roxaboxen. Great story.

Linda B. said...

Good job everyone! Congrats on that 95 Allison.

gigi