Would love to come out one year. Monday is a holiday, but I always have a parent/teacher conference each year. Only have to do that two more years after this one. Maybe I'll plan on coming out in three years.
We'd love to have you!
Oh, what fun we had last year at the Balloon Fiesta. On the news, we saw that man fall out of the basket of one of the balloons. Kind of scary.
Looks like the shuttle is ready for launch. Wish I were there. Houston has been oppressive this week.Dad
AWESOME pics Sydni!
Looks good!! I do miss seeing the balloons every Oct. I like the new ones. The darth vader one... for one.. :) thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Would love to come out one year. Monday is a holiday, but I always have a parent/teacher conference each year. Only have to do that two more years after this one. Maybe I'll plan on coming out in three years.
We'd love to have you!
Oh, what fun we had last year at the Balloon Fiesta. On the news, we saw that man fall out of the basket of one of the balloons. Kind of scary.
Looks like the shuttle is ready for launch. Wish I were there. Houston has been oppressive this week.
Dad
AWESOME pics Sydni!
Looks good!! I do miss seeing the balloons every Oct. I like the new ones. The darth vader one... for one.. :) thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment