Tonight at dinner, I warned the family that the bug man would be coming to spray the house for bugs tomorrow morning. That means everyone has to be out of bed on time. Chloe added, "And, the house has to be cleaned up tonight." I replied, "Yes, the house needs to be straightened up so that Brian (our bug man) can spray everywhere real good and won't have to skip around things. Chloe looked thoughtful for a second and said, "Well, he doesn't skip. He just walks through the house to spray it. He's kind of lazy."
The picture of our bug man skipping through the house spraying for bugs sent us into fits of laughter. He really isn't lazy, and as a matter of fact, we think highly of Brian and his bug spraying abilities. If you live in Albuquerque and need some pest control, call him at Bug Off! Pest Control 237-2847.
2 comments:
hahaha thats funny! We had a bug man in Abq. that we also loved much and were very pleased with... and I have to admit in reading that.. I was picturing Dave skipping through the house. I do think.. if I related that story to him.. he would probably skip just because I said something about it. He was with our family for years!!! Anyway thanks for the mental picture!
that is really cute:) chloe continues to amaze me with her bright personality, she is a smart little one.
Post a Comment