Do you remember the Easy Bake Oven? Chloe received one for her birthday, so I helped her bake her first cake in it today. They haven't changed much in over 30 years since I baked with one. A 100 watt light bulb cooks the cake! Even the smell of the cake mix brought back memories. I distinctly remember baking a chocolate frosted cake complete with rainbow sprinkles for my grandmother when she was in the hospital. Another time, I remember baking one for the family to enjoy after dinner. By the time we cut the cake into four pieces to share with everyone, we had only the tiniest bite of cake!
Chloe baked her cake today with care, and then she gobbled the whole thing up!





4 comments:
I had one of those too!!! I used to love to cook in it!! My neice got one for..... I can't remember if it was her birthday or christmas.. but she just got one.. and she loves it too!! When we come to visit.. do you think she will make me a cake? Love you all!!!
Tania
I just asked her if she would and she replied, "Of course! She is my favorite adult friend!"
The cake looked yummy Chloe. You are going to make a great cook!
GiGi
YAY!! Thank you Chole! I love you!!!
Tania
Post a Comment