Chloe's day has gotten off to a celebratory start. She's having a ballerina birthday party with some of her little friends at 11:00, so check back later for more birthday to come!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My sweet sweet girl is getting awful big!!! I love the outfit! That picture was perfect! Get the front and back all in one shot! Did you make the ballet shoe cake? I can't wait for more pics!! I can see how big all the kids are getting!!! Love, Tania
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My sweet sweet girl is getting awful big!!! I love the outfit! That picture was perfect! Get the front and back all in one shot! Did you make the ballet shoe cake? I can't wait for more pics!! I can see how big all the kids are getting!!!
Love, Tania
Hey Tania. Yes, I made the ballet shoes cake. One of only a few shaped cakes I will do--I like to make cupcakes usually.
Oh, I am SOOOOO sad we weren't there for her b-day!!! Happy belated birthday Chlo-bug!
Post a Comment