Friday, January 16, 2009

Fabulous Friday: Weekly Report

We successfully completed another week of school. We delved into the French Indian war in history. Allison grappled with some of the theories of evolution in science. Grant learned how to diagram sentences, and Chloe learned the letter "Q".

We ventured to the library today for story time. I decided to commit to taking Chloe on Fridays per her request. Since she turns five soon, this will be her last year to be young enough to go!

The week ended with Allison's Science test. Science, a tough subject for her, causes us to hold our breaths when a test comes up. I'm happy to report an "A" on the test for Allison! Congratulations Allison!!

Chloe and I made snowflakes using the Snow Shapes book we borrowed from the library.

A few of the books we enjoyed this week.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Library days were my favorite when I was a kid!

Five?! Are you sure Sydni? Chloe will be 5?!

Good job on another completed week!

Sydni said...

I'm trying not to think about it!

Unknown said...

I think about it every time January comes around!

Way to go Allison, I'm glad you did well on your science test!