Friday, April 03, 2009

Fabulous Friday: Weekly Report

Our school supplies for this week: The lesson--Caring for the Sick


After a week of sickness, this is indeed fabulous Friday! We did not accomplish much this week in the way of school. I have to brag on Allison and Abby for their nursing skills. In the beginning of the week, Abby helped me by making Jello, serving those that were sick, and taking temperatures when I needed her to. When I went down mid-week, Abby continued to make Jello and took care of her younger siblings while Allison, who was still running a fever, served me Sprite with just the right amount of ice. What a blessing are those girls that God has given me! Abby finally succumbed to illness yesterday. Allison is serving her Jello, and I'm making sure she has plenty of Sprite! We are hoping she gets well by Sunday--her 11th birthday!

2 comments:

Linda B. said...

I hope Abby gets well for her birthday too. We're praying for that. Glad to hear the rest of you are on the mend. I hope Kyle doesn't catch the stuff.

Leigh Ann said...

Poor Abby. I hope she is better for her birthday!

Leigh Ann