Sorry, no photos for this entry. Sunday night started the illness that would soon leave everyone but Kyle on the couch or in the bed. The following story happened to us today and is picture enough.
Kyle is in the process of leasing a new vehicle for the business. This afternoon he brings home the Honda salesman and a shiny new black Pilot for us all to test drive. Kyle is dressed nice for work, and of course, so is the salesman. We, however, not having been out of the house in four days, come out of the house rapidly blinking in the bright sunshine. I'm in sweats and no make-up. Allison hasn't showered in three days. Abby is running a fever and feels like death. Grant's upper lip is stuck to his front teeth because of dehydration, and Chloe is in her pastel colored PJ's and Fourth of July flipflops with her hair uncombed and bushed out everywhere. We wondered later what the salesman thought of us. I told Kyle that I should have put on my best Texas accent and said, "Huh, huh, huh, we homeschool!"
Kyle is in the process of leasing a new vehicle for the business. This afternoon he brings home the Honda salesman and a shiny new black Pilot for us all to test drive. Kyle is dressed nice for work, and of course, so is the salesman. We, however, not having been out of the house in four days, come out of the house rapidly blinking in the bright sunshine. I'm in sweats and no make-up. Allison hasn't showered in three days. Abby is running a fever and feels like death. Grant's upper lip is stuck to his front teeth because of dehydration, and Chloe is in her pastel colored PJ's and Fourth of July flipflops with her hair uncombed and bushed out everywhere. We wondered later what the salesman thought of us. I told Kyle that I should have put on my best Texas accent and said, "Huh, huh, huh, we homeschool!"
5 comments:
That salesman probably was saying to himself, "this guy better take this van. At least I will have a sale if I get what this family has". No seriously, he probably didn't think a thing about it. He was just wanting to lease that van. Hope it all turns out good. Sooooo sorry you are all so sick.
Sorry you guys are sick! Praying for a quick recovery for all!
Heeheehee, that would have been hilarious! But I'm sorry you guys are sick... I hope you all feel better very soon!
hahahahaha that is a great story! I am sooo sorry you are all feeling so poorly!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!! So, did you get the car?? hahahaha
tania
No car yet. Still looking!
Post a Comment