Your blogs (both Tumbleweed Row and Without Excuse) are making me homesick for Albuquerque in the autumn! My Southern California kids have never raked leaves, much less jumped into a pile of them!
Love your nature crafts -- the leaf men on the other blog are such fun!
Glad you enjoy reading my blogs. I lived in Houston for the first 28 years of my life, so fall is my favorite time of the year here next to the awesome dry and fairly cool summers!
4 comments:
Looks like fun to me!!! ;)
Happy WW!!
lovely fall photos, and looks like good memories!
Your blogs (both Tumbleweed Row and Without Excuse) are making me homesick for Albuquerque in the autumn! My Southern California kids have never raked leaves, much less jumped into a pile of them!
Love your nature crafts -- the leaf men on the other blog are such fun!
(I'm JennW in SoCal on the WTM board)
Jennifer,
Glad you enjoy reading my blogs. I lived in Houston for the first 28 years of my life, so fall is my favorite time of the year here next to the awesome dry and fairly cool summers!
Post a Comment