Awww, how sweet! I've started loving my zoom lately, too! ;)
I love how so many pictures of your girls are of them baking together! So sweet! I bet they continue to get together and bake/cook even once they are grown and have families of their own.
Those are great! Like you, I try to sneak a photo here & there when my kiddos least expect it... sometimes, those are the very best ones!Happy Wednesday :)
that is very sweet, they will be glad you have these pics 15 years from now!
The photos where they have no idea you're taking the picture often turn out to be the most precious memories. I want a zoom now too!
How precious they are!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww, how sweet! I've started loving my zoom lately, too! ;)
I love how so many pictures of your girls are of them baking together! So sweet! I bet they continue to get together and bake/cook even once they are grown and have families of their own.
Those are great! Like you, I try to sneak a photo here & there when my kiddos least expect it... sometimes, those are the very best ones!
Happy Wednesday :)
that is very sweet, they will be glad you have these pics 15 years from now!
The photos where they have no idea you're taking the picture often turn out to be the most precious memories. I want a zoom now too!
How precious they are!
Post a Comment