The house is clean. School work is done. It's fabulous Friday and time for some fun!
Allison aced her Science test today. Woohoo! Allison and Abby typed their final drafts of a report on dolphins. Grant learned how to multiply double digits. Chloe learned the letter "Z"!
Chloe and I read a book about Zebras this week. Did you know that no two zebras have the same stripe pattern?
Chloe and I read a book about Zebras this week. Did you know that no two zebras have the same stripe pattern?





2 comments:
Hey, I didn't know about the new laptop. That's great. Good job Allison and Abby. Keep up the good work. Poppa likes your shirt, Grant. And Chloe, you make a very good nurse. We didn't know that about zebras. If we ever did, we forgot. We do that a lot these days.
Mom
How sweet! she is a good little mama!
I love the blanket thing too! mine is a blanket on the soft chair in the front room while the kids plug away! :) Glad you had another productive week!!
Tania
Post a Comment