Friday, March 20, 2009
Fabulous Friday: Weekly Report
This week we finished reading Mr. Revere and I. Mr. Lawson wrote this historical fiction book from the perspective of Paul Revere's horse whom Paul Revere rode on that night in history to warn the colonists that the British were coming.
Having finished her study of all the letters of the alphabet, Chloe excitedly started her Explode the Code workbooks. She hopes to begin learning to read soon!
The kids spent most of the week hurriedly cranking out their school work in order to use the rest of their time on their pinewood derby cars. Just 15 hours left to finish those cars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a big girl Chloe is sitting there doing her letters!!! Good job! I love to sit quietly and read. Too bad the boys don't like to be quiet so I can!
Tania
This past weekend all the guys did around here was build pinewood derby cars! Good luck at the races!
Post a Comment