Oh No! Curiosity killed the cat! Better watch out! My kitty was almost a goner when she got in our dyer. Thank goodness I saw beedy black eyes before I shut the door! Your kitty is a cutie-pie!
Eek! Just be careful about the dryer. We tumbled one of our cats for several seconds until we realized she was in the dryer. It was horrible. She had climbed in when I left it open for a few minutes before resuming the dry session to fluff the clothes.
4 comments:
Now to train the cat to load laundry for you:)
Oh No! Curiosity killed the cat! Better watch out! My kitty was almost a goner when she got in our dyer. Thank goodness I saw beedy black eyes before I shut the door! Your kitty is a cutie-pie!
yeah I had a cat in the dryer too!!!
Eek! Just be careful about the dryer. We tumbled one of our cats for several seconds until we realized she was in the dryer. It was horrible. She had climbed in when I left it open for a few minutes before resuming the dry session to fluff the clothes.
Post a Comment